Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Birthday Smiles Card

Uniko is celebrating it's 12th birthday this month.  I have always liked Uniko and their creative and clean style of stamps, stencils, etc.  There has been lots of inspiration from Uniko the month of February in celebration of their birthday plus chances at nice prizes.  I wanted to do a birthday card to help them celebrate!  It will be a nice one to add to my birthday stash because you can never have too many birthday cards!  I used the following stamp sets to create my card: Floral Vines (floral image) and Birthday Wishes (sentiment).  I stamped them using a navy ink and then colored with alcohol markers.  Let's wish Uniko a big Happy 12th Birthday!  Thanks for dropping by and remember to stay crafty!


 

1 comment:

MortiCraft said...

What lovely bold colours! And I like the way you have framed the sentiment with the florals. This is a lovely stamp from Uniko. Thanks for joining in with Uniko’s 12th birthday celebrations. X