Friday, December 22, 2023

Simple Joys Christmas Card



Are you getting ready for the big day?  It is almost here!  I spent the morning in the kitchen working on dishes for our feast which we will have on Christmas Eve.  I had colored the cute image from Newton's Nook yesterday while watching a Christmas movie.  I wanted to join in on the fun at the Inky Paws Challenge which is a sketch challenge.  I managed to slip away a few minutes and put this card together.  I'm getting it done in the nick of time!  The stamp set is Christmas Nap by Newton's Nook.  For my card I turned the sketch sideways.  Thanks for stopping by....I better get back in the kitchen!  That food doesn't fix itself!  Happy Holidays!

 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your card is too cute!! Great take on the Sketch! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

Danni said...

So darling! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Darling card, Beverly! I love your mix of papers and how you turned the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

Indy's Designs said...

Oh I love your interpretation of the Inky Paws Challenge sketch! Love the traditional red and green color scheme. Your furry critters are looking quite content! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Hugs,
Debbie