Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Joy Snowman Jar Card



With all the Christmas preparations under way, I needed a few minutes to myself and some "craft therapy."  With that in mind, I also wanted to join in on the fun at several fun challenges.  Recently I spent a morning stenciling backgrounds with glitter paste for future backgrounds.  I chose one of them for this card plus green glitter cardstock by Altenew (Forest Canopy Glitter).  The stencil I used is by Newton's Nook (Snowfall Stencil).  The stamp images are by Woodware Crafts (Snow Jar) except for the polka dot cup image.  I finished it off with a word die in the top left corner cut from blue glitter fun foam.  This snowman is going to be joining these challenges:







Thanks for stopping by.  My craft therapy session is over so I better get back to work on Christmas!  :)



 

No comments: