Friday, May 27, 2022

Floral Birthday Greetings Card

After trying to get in my craft room all week, I finally managed to spend time in there today.  Yay!  I didn't get to "play" for very long but I did manage to relax, have fun and make a card.  I am joining a few challenges with this card and used them to get my creative "mojo" going.  The floral photo at the Inspiration Station Challenge really inspired me with the beautiful flowers.  I used  stamps (and dies) by Reverse Confetti.  Here are the challenges this card will be blooming at:






3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is lovely! How do you line up your mats so perfectly? Thanks for playing along in our challenge at The Inspiration Station and we hope to see more from you soon!
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Sheryl said...

Fabulous layering - a great take on that sketch.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Alex said...

Lovely card. I like the take of our sketch!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite