Sunday, May 22, 2022

F Is For Finger Card

Had a little crafty fun time today and just wanted to "play."  I decided to see what I could come up with for the F Is For F Words at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers current challenge.  Of course every one knows "f" is for finger (you know which one too....wink).   I found an old image by Crafty Secrets in my stash (or hoard) of supplies which I thought would be a good one for the sentiment.  The embossing folder is by Spellbinders (the May one in the monthly embossing folder club).  I used alphabet stamps by Hampton Art to create my sentiment.  The hand die cut is by Honey Bee Stamps (Helping Hand).  I put a baker's twine bow around the middle finger for the finishing touch.  ;)  Thanks for dropping by and remember to stay crafty.



 

4 comments:

JulieP said...

I love F is for Finger!!!! hahaha! You always bring a smile to our faces. Thanks so much for you support of the Sisterhood Bev!

Makira said...

💗 the addition of the reminder string on the finger. Very Snarky. We would love for you to share this on our challenge, Colorful Options. Our color this month is pink. Cheers, Makira

https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

Love this! What a great way to use those little alphabet blocks, I am definitely trying that - one word at a time! Perfect mix of images for the sentiments. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

He He He He
This is sooooooooo perfect!
Thanks for breaking out your F words to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!