Saturday, February 20, 2021

It's The Little Things Card

I had such fun in my craft room creating this card.  For my inspiration, I used the colors for the February Altenew Inspiration Challenge of a pretty yellow, magenta and dark green.  I also used sketch number six at the Sketch Starter Challenge.  I used Altenew's Flourishing Zinnia Layering Stamp and Die Set for my images.  This is where the fun came in with all the layering of the stamps and different colors of ink to create the beautiful realistic zinnias.  Using the matching dies made cuttting them out fast and easy.  I used a sticker from Tim Holtz for the sentiment plus enamel dots by Altenew.  I'm mailing this to a special friend on Monday as I'm trying to mail cards to friends each week.  I think all of us can use a little mail happiness these days.  I hope your weekend is going well....all of our snow has almost disappeared with the sun shining today.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty!

 

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a lovely take on the challenge, Bev! I love your choice of flowers and use of colors! That dark background is so striking in this, too! And oh... those leaves...!!

lostinpaper said...

Glad you had fun with these colours Bev, your card is wonderful!!