Saturday, February 13, 2021

Gnome One Like You Card

Staying warm in my craft room and creating for the Memory Box Pretty Purples challenge.  Purple is a color I like but rarely use for my cards so this challenge was a "challenge."  :)  Going through my stash looking for Memory Box stamps, I found this cute little gnome and sentiment.  My first thought was to put him on top of a mushroom so I started looking at my Silhouette Cameo design patterns.  I saw this cute toadstool "house" (pattern is here) and thought that's where this little gnome stamp LIVES.  :)  I painted clouds and grass on white card stock using Gina K ink pads for the medium and a waterbrush.  Of course the gnome's house had to be two shades of purple!  :)  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty (and warm).


 

No comments: