Sunday, January 5, 2020

Stacked Penguins Card


Having more penguin fun today for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge and their Penguin Parade challenge.  I used the stamp set Penguin Pals by Pretty Pink Posh.  The patterned paper is from a paper stack by Recollections I got at Michael's before Christmas.  Since one of my penguins is wearing his toboggan hat, I thought it was a nice fit.  :)  Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit.  Remember to stay crafty and watch out for cute penguins!  :)

Christmas Kickstart Challenge (#27 Penguin Parade)

Stamping Sensations (Favorite Stamps -- I LOVE the Penguin Pals set.)


Just Us Girls (Snowflakes -- I have embossed snowflakes in the circle background.)




7 comments:

brenda said...

What a fun creation with those cute Penguins, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Favourite Stamps' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Janice said...

Love your cute penguin card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

Marlies said...

A lovely Christmas card with adorable pinguins. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Macimbalo said...

So cute, I don't know if I love the penguins or the stockings better, they are ALL so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

Bobby said...

Such a cute tower of penguins, Beverly. I had to laugh at the "toboggan". We call them ski caps and when my SIL from North Carolina said she needed a toboggan I thought she meant a sled. :D Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart again, Beverley, I love your little stack of penguins - so cute. Love the background too, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Love your pile of penguins and very cool background paper. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart challenge. Hugz