Thursday, January 30, 2020

Pink Dancing Cows Birthday Card

I had exciting news this morning when I saw I had won the Art Impressions "Shades of Pink" challenge.  I posted this card on Instagram (@bevscreativepath in case you want to follow me there) and linked it up at the Art Impressions challenge.   I had the most fun creating this card for a friend's upcoming birthday.  Who doesn't love pink cows?  (Wink.)  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty.....and dance with a pink cow if you're lucky enough to see one.)  ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should see how my colleague Wesley Virgin's biography begins in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

THESE are the same SECRETS many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's really because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps this thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and on his bank card.

"I'm very fed up with going through life check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

You've been a part of those those questions, ain't it so?

Your success story is going to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW