Sunday, April 7, 2019

Coffee Shared Tag and Card

I've been trying to find the time all week to make a tag for the current Tag, You're It Challenge.  I finally got to "play" a little while in my crafty cave this afternoon.  
First I created the tag.  Using the photo inspiration at Tag, You're It I pulled the colors of yellow, aqua and kraft brown.  Again going with the theme of the tag which was coffees, I pulled out a set of stamps I received for Christmas.  (I never get tired of doing "coffee themed creations.)
Next I created the card using the tag I had made.  I pulled out an embossing folder, some cotton twine and epoxy flower shapes to finish.


Before I put everything away (I always clean up after each project), I stamped the envelope.  This will go in my "card box" and be all ready to mail when an occasion arises for it.

This coffee wants to be joining these fun challenges:
Stamping Sensations (April Showers Bring May Flowers)

Thanks for sharing your time with me and as always stay crafty!

5 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

So much goodness going on here. .the embossing.. the bright yellow SPARKLY flower, and the fab sentiment! You even decorated the envelope! I just love it !! So Wonderful!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful tag with matching envelope. You've used beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Donna said...

Love your colour coordinated design.

Marlies said...

A lovely card and matcvhting envelop. A nice design with the tag and a nice embossed background. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love how you used the colors- and I'm with you, coffee themed goodies NEVER go out of style. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.