Sunday, August 26, 2018

Coffee Powers Card

Cats, coffee and a funny saying.....what could be more fun on a card?  ;)  I'm joining in at the August card challenge at Kat Scrappiness for the first time.  I couldn't resist the theme of "Coffee and Critters!!!!!"  I hope your weekend has been a good one.  I am getting excited about the final episode of Sharp Objects on tonight.  My daughters and I have been watching it together.  I cook supper for all of us on Sunday nights and then we watch Sharp Objects.  My girls and I read the book and have enjoyed seeing it brought to "life" on screen.  My coffee drinking cat will be entering these challenges:

Kat Scrappiness (Coffee and Critters)
Stamping Sensations (Your Favorite Current Stamp)
As You Like It Challenge (Black & White With Your Favorite Color -- I LOVE red!)
Cardz 4 Galz -- (Dies and/or Punches)
Crafty Gals Corner (Add A Ribbon and /or Bow)
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday (Feature A Creature)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamp -- Technique Junkies (Coffee Kitty) and Riley and Company (Sentiment)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Cardstock -- Recollections
Sequin -- The Paper Studio
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery
Die Cut -- Unknown
Red Marker -- Staedter

14 comments:

brenda said...

You card is so striking in black and red, many thanks for sharing a favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lynne K said...

Great card, which made me smile! Love the cat's expression! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Debbie Mageed said...

Adorable! You hit my two biggest loves - cats and coffee! I absolutely love it! Thank you for playing with my challenge at Cardz 4 Gals and hope we see your next creation with us soon.

Tammy said...

Oh how cute, I love that image and the fun sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Jana Forrest said...

You card brought a big smile to my face. Love the red and black. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Great colours and layout and I love the expression on the cat's face! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Lynne said...

A fab black & white +1 card, the cat's face is enough to make anyone smile. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT x

Lisa said...

OMG Bev your card made me laugh!😂😂 Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Kat Scrappiness!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is AWESOME! Love the cat and the sentiment! Perfect take on our food and drink theme!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Lise Mariann said...

*giggles* Well, that's the big question isn't it. lol Lovely card and very fun sentiment. Thank you for joining us on our hunt for punched or die cut cards in this challenge.

X Lise Mariann, DT for Cardz 4 Galz

Unknown said...

Red with B & W always looks amazing. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Ellibelle said...

Coffee and a cat - two of my favorites! Your card is so cute and what a fun sentiment!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday where it's all about creatures!
xEllie

Dotty Jo said...

I too have this stamp! Great card, Jo x

Kleri said...

Hahaha...this card is adorable!Brilliant!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)