Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Catnip Coffee Card

Another hot hot day where I live so a good day to stay in and have some crafty fun.  I created two cards today.  The first features a stamp set by Lil'inkers Designs which was begging to get "inky."  I played with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers too.  I have had them a long time but have not colored much with them.  I think they "scare" me as watercoloing is not something I have done much of.  I did enjoy coloring with them though and promised myself to get them out more often.  My first catnip kitty is going to enter these challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches (see sketch below)
Mod Squad Challenge (Anything Goes)
Addicted To Stamps & More (Make Your Mark)
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge (Use patterned paper)
Kat Scrappiness (Coffee and Critters)
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Lil'inkers Designs (Cat Treats)
Ink Pad -- Versafine (Black Onyx)
Watercolor Markers -- Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Watercolor Paper -- Canson
Cardstock -- Stampin'Up
Patterned Paper -- DCWV
Die Cuts -- Lawn Fawn (Cross Stitched Circle) 
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery
Epoxy Dots -- Basic Grey and Michael's
Clear Glaze -- Glossy Accents by Ranger

As always thanks for stopping by and stay cool.


7 comments:

Marge said...

Oh what an adorable card, Beverly! Love the soft colors you chose in the pattern paper and enamel dots. They make the card look so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge
××

Jen Timko said...

Cute, cute, cute! And oh, that sentiment is really fabulous. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

Well this little cat is a cutie! And I am loving all the dots too! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Mary Blocher said...

This is just so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Stunning C&S card and so cute! Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Hugs, Iwona

Creative world said...

Oooo love your super cute card and simple design...thank you for joining us at ATSM Make your Mark challenge this week
Željka DT xx

Heidi Weaver said...

Coffee is my catnip, too, Bev. Love the image and how well you've coloured it. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining our ATS&M Challenge this week.