Friday, July 20, 2018

Mermaid For Coffee Card

Is your summer flying by as fast as mine?  I can't believe it is nearly the end of July!  I'm not finding nearly as much time to craft as I wish but did manage a few minutes this afternoon.  I was excited to ink up my new Pink & Main mermaid stamp set.  The mermaids are such fun to color!  My round mermaid card is going to be joining the following challenges:

Double D Challenges (Tea/and or Coffee)
Try Stampin' On Tuesday (Tic Tac Toe--I chose row of  Sea/Ocean, Geometric and Die Cut)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -- (Add A Little Sparkle)
Craftaholics R Us -- (Anything Goes)
Addicted To Stamping (Anything Goes)
Cardz 4 Galz (Food and/or Drink)
Crazy 4 Challenges (Shaped Cards)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Pink & Main (Mermazing Coffee Set)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black and Sea Glass)
Markers -- Staedtler
Glitter Glue -- Stickles by Ranger
Die Cut -- Silhouette Design Store (Coffee and Tea Cups Frame)
Mini Tag -- Jillibean Soup
Cardstock -- Recollection
Sequins -- MultiCraft Imports, Inc.

12 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute play on words ... awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tea and/or Coffee’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Beverly :-) the mermaids are adorable and I love the circle shape and cups, the whole design is fabulous! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

OMG, this is adorable!! These girls are so saucy with their pretty cups and sparkly waves! What a fun shaped card too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Even mermaids need coffee!!! Love your colors, and the fact that you chose to make it a round card, Bev! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

dianne@diannescards.com said...

Mermaids, round card - perfect combination. So Cute! thanks for joining us at TSOT.

Tammy said...

This is so cute, I love the mermaids and that fun sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Wendy R. said...

Oh this is awesome!!! I love mermaids and even better... Coffeeeee!! :) Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz xx

Sandra said...

Such a sweet card, love the mermaids, and the sparkly waves are such a wonderful touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Judy Woodland said...

Well I have to say this is a first for me. I have never seen a mermaid drinking coffee...lol. But this is just so cute and I love the play on words. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Tea and Coffee Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Monica Maier said...

This is a great card!!! I love the sentiment... this is my spirit card, since I love both Mermaids and coffee! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, this tickles my funny bone! So cute! And, yes, summer is flying by. We've been away a lot and enjoying it very much, but it does cut into the stamping time. Thanks so much for sharing your cute and funny card with us at Double D!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Super cute card, Bev! Love that it's round instead of the traditional shape. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.