Friday, July 6, 2018

Framed Mermaid Card

I hope you are staying cool in this hot summer weather.  That's what I love the most about my craft room (besides all the crafty goodies) is air conditioning!  ;)  I have a clean and simple card using a new Hampton Art stamp.  This mermaid is going to be splashing at the following challenges:

AAA Cards (CAS Game #118 -- Use A Frame)

Watercooler Wednesday (Feminine Anything Goes)

Paper Craft Crew Challenges (#297 By The Sea)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamp -- Hampton Art (PS1096)
Ink Pads -- Tim Holtz Oxide (Peacock Feathers) and Momento (Tuxedo Black)
Die Cut Frames -- Reverse Confetti
Sequins -- MultiCraft Imports, Inc.
Misc. -- Turquoise Yarn

6 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow Beverly, what an amazing clean and simple card! I love the colours you've chosen and all the little additional details such as the double stitching and the wonky stitching. Your Hampton Art stamp is such fun and so unique. Love this! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jane said...

Love that mermaid tail! Super card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Tracie Pond said...

Beautiful double frame. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

Craft-E-Place said...

Super card, I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Aileen said...

Such a sweet card, I love the design and soft colours.

Lady Joyful said...

Really lovely mermaid card. Great use of colour and I like the softness. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT