Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Stamps of Life July Stamp Set

 photo SOLJulyClubSetTwo.jpg  photo SOLJulyClubSetThree.jpg  photo SOLJulyClubSetFour.jpg  photo SOLJulyClubSetOne.jpg It's July and time for a new stamp set from The Stamps of Life. This one is "berry sweet"!!! :) It is called strawberries2love and super fun to stamp with. Be sure to check out all the great samples by the design team here. Hope your summer is off to a good start. My youngest daughter and I made a "road trip" to Dallas a couple of weeks ago. We were visiting with my oldest daughter and went to see "Mamma Mia" (the traveling Broadway version). Was supposed to see Paul McCartney but he had to reschedule his concert for October (so I guess I'll be making that long drive again). Starting to look for things for my daughter's college dorm room in August (sniff, sniff) where she will be attending Mississippi State University. I already miss her!!! :) This "mom" stuff is soooooo hard. :) Stay cool (only in air conditioning in Alabama) and visit again soon.

No comments: