Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge Card

 photo ACertainDarknessStarsCard.jpg I'm playing the Papertake Weekly Challenge today with their sketch #92. I had a new roll of ribbon I found on a trip to Michael's which I designed the colors on the card around. The stamps on the card are by Unity Stamp Company. All the stars (except the tiny ones) are Sizzix Framelit dies plus the circle die too. The tiny stars are the punch outs from a very old corner punch (and I don't know the company which made it...punch is not labeled). I used a ColorBox Nautical ink pad by Clearsnap. I use this ink pad a lot since it is truly good navy. :) Thanks for stopping by. I can't believe it is nearly August 1st. This summer has flown by! It won't be long now before my youngest moves to college. I'm so excited for her (not so much for me---putting another through college----yep, I'll be broke for four years--ha-ha). :) It's been a LONG time since it was just the hubby and I living in our home....so I guess we have fallen into the empty nest catagory. I don't know if I should be laughing or crying....I think it will be a little of each. :)

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon