Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Favorite Hope You Can Cling To Cards

 photo YouInspireMeCard.jpg
It's October so you know what that means.  It is time for Split Coast Stampers annual Hope You Can Cling To event.  I look forward to this each year as the challenges are so much fun and what better cause to create cards for.  :)  There is a different challenge everyday and so far I have not missed one.  Posting "my" favorites I've created so far.  One of them was picked a "favorite" at Split Coast too which "made my day."  :)  It is the Spread Your Wings card below (both butterflies "move" either up or down to reveal hidden message which was the challenge that day).
 photo EverythingGoodCardTwo.jpg
The bottom two were done with some DCWV patterned paper plus stamped sentiments but I like the way they turned out.  I thought they were happy cards.  :)
 photo BestFriendsButterflyCard.jpg
 photo YouInspireMeCard.jpg
If you are playing along at Split Coast Stampers currently, you are missing out on a lot of fun plus a great cause.  You can read all about it here.  Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday and enjoying this beautiful fall weather.  I'm hoping I can make it out to the front porch later to read a good book and enjoy the birds singing.  :)

No comments: