Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Be Happy Card

 photo MagentaFairyMagicCard.jpg
Sharing a card I did for a Hope You Can Cling To Challenge over at Split Coast Stampers.  You were to make a card based on a fairy tale.  I immediately thought of one of my favorites which was Thumbelina.  I got excited when I realized I had a stamp that would help me make it a reality.  :)  The image and sentiment are by Magenta.  I decided to go with a purple and white color theme (because you know purple is a fairy's favorite color.)  :)  I also dug out my sparkle fibers by Clearsnap because they look "fairy-ish"...yep, that is a word I just made up.  :)  I had some new white lace which had a scalloped edge so I mixed it with a large scalloped edge diecut by Sizzix.  I embossed the scalloped borders with a polka dot embossing folder by Sizzix cause fairies love polka dots.  Wink.  :)  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your Wednesday is a good one.  I'm happy to report my back is getting better....a little each day.  I can practically walk again!  Yea!  :)  In a few more days, I might just be able to kick up my heels!!!!  :)

No comments: