Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Cardmaking Day Pinterest Photo Challenge Card

Pinterest Inspiration Challenge Photo
I did the below card using the Pinterest photo above for "inspiration." This was a challenge at Ellen Hutson's Classroom Blog. I had to put my "thinking cap" on for this one. :)
OK Birthday Card
I finally settled on patterned paper by BoBunny that resembled the flowers on the photo. I tried to use all the main colors in the photo too. The sentiment stamps are by Gina K Designs. The chipboard OK sentiment is by GCD Studios. The diecut is a Sizzix Framelit. I finished it off with photo corners and jewels in kiwi and purple. So how did I do? I can see elements in the photo on my card (but I may be the only one.) Wink. :)

2 comments:

judkajudi said...

Beverly, thanks for visiting my blog! Your take on this sketch is perfect!! From the "jewels" to the hanging medalion ... that sentiment is a good one! I live in Huntsville .. are you close?

Love what I see on your blog.

Anonymous said...

what a great interpretation of the photo - love it!