Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day Trend Challenge Card

Guten Tag Card
I was determined to do all five of the challenges at Ellen Hutson's Classroom Blog. This is the last one. You were to create a card with a current trend. Since I had a new chevrons embossing folder plus chevrons border stamp, I decided I needed to "go
chevrons" as my trend. :) The stamps are by Gina K Designs and the patterned paper is by BoBunny. I used some mini script flowers by Prima Marketing with mini black brads to attach them with. Speaking of mini, I tried my new mini doughnut maker for the first time today. I almost laugh when I say "new" because I bought it back in April.
I had bought a cinnamon sugar doughnut mix at Kohl's to use with it too. It worked great and the doughnuts were really good. In fact they were much better than I ever expected and can't figure out why I hadn't used it sooner! It takes four minutes to do six of the mini doughnuts. It was even easy to clean. :) I have a feeling we'll be using it a lot the next few months. Maybe I waited because I know doughnuts and hot tea are in order for the colder months coming up. Wink. :)

No comments: