Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hampton Art Designer of the Day

Sarcasm Card Today's my day over at the Hampton Art blog to be spotlighted. I know you'll want to "read all about me," so check it out. :) I'm sharing one of my "famous fast and easy" cards today. I love to take funny sayings and put them with vintage style ladies (or in general funny cards period). You know how special it is to receive a handmade card in the mail but how about one that makes you smile or giggle too. :) I heat embossed the Fashionista stamp by Hampton Art with black embossing powder. The sentiment was computer generated with Mom's Typewriter font. I used a Sizzix fringed flower die on black chipboard to create the flower. The papers are by Diecuts With A View and the brad is by Pink Paislee. Thanks for stopping by on this beautiful Thursday. :)

No comments: