Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Merci, Merci Card

Merci Merci Card
Cute Card Thursday has a "anything goes" challenge this week. I was itching to work with my new "Tres Chic" DCWV paper stack so this was the perfect timing. ;) Tres Chic has lots of Eiffel Tower images and pretty papers that just make you feel like hopping on a plane and going to Paris! :) OR maybe the next best thing like making a card (wink). :) I used stamps by Hero Arts and heat embossed the images with black powder. The black chipboard letters were cut with Sizzix dies. I used their Butterfly Kisses set which is one I have probably used more than any other alphabet set. The black lace is by Pink Paislee (Vintage Vogue) and the wrinkled ribbon is some I bought off Etsy. The tiny flowers are by Prima Marketing. I based the design on the sketch at Card Patterns too. Beautiful spring weather at my house today which is going to make going to see "The Hunger Games" an even bigger treat. This will be the second time youngest daughter has seen it too. She loves those books and even 'ole mom here thinks they are pretty interesting. Wink. :) Hope your Wednesday is a fun one...I'll save you a seat plus popcorn at the movies. :)

1 comment:

Anna-Karin said...

Stunning card! Great combination of patterns and colours. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!