Saturday, March 3, 2012

The {Stamps} of Life March 2012 Release

SOL March Miss You Mums Card
March has roared in (and I do mean roared...with all the bad weather the last two days). The sun is shining this morning though so I thought it would be a great time to introduce The {Stamps} of Life new March set. This one is called "mums2stamp." Flowers are always fun and useful stamps and this set is certainly no exception. I've tried to show in my samples how versatile and also the different looks you can achieve with this set. :) The first card simply uses five colors of ink (with matching cardstock and some two-step stamping. How fast and easy is that? :)
SOL March Mum's The Word Card
On the second card, I tried using a different color combo from what you would ordinarily think of using with it. Again, a fast and easy card with
black and garnet inks plus a punch (from Michael's Recollection punches).
SOL March Thank You Mum Card
I don't know if mums are fall flowers but that's when I think of them blooming. (All the gardeners will have to enlighten me on this subject.) :) So I chose some fall colored patterned cardstocks (by Diecuts With A View) and matched the ink to those. I used a large polka dot decorative brad by My Mind's Eye to give it a little something extra. So yet another easy peasy by yours truly. Thanks for stopping by and have a fun weekend. I need to get outside and clean up all the limbs, etc. from the last two days of storms. I tell ya there is always something FUN to do at my house. Wink. :)

2 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

Hi Beverly! These are some adorable cards!!! Love how you used that cute little flower 3 different ways.

Kelly Griglione said...

Love how you matched the flower color with the sentiment color in your first card - looks great!