Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Such A Joy Mom Card

Such A Joy Mom Card
Paper Play has a "For A Mother" challenge going on currently. I had some new goodies by My Mind's Eye in their Follow Your Heart/Be Happy Collection that screamed "mother" cards. :) If you notice on the yellow cardstock, you'll see embossed lines. I did those with my new Martha Stewart Scoring Board. (Don't you love when you find a new "tool" at Hobby Lobby and you are armed for action with a 40% coupon?) :) I'm having fun with it. The large letters were done with the Sizzix eClips (my favorite tool of ALL time). :)
I used the Tween & Look at Me Alphabet Design Cartridge to create those pretty letters. The little flowers are by Prima Marketing. I decided after doing this card I love yellow and red together. :) Hope you have a great Tuesday. I'm looking forward to a UPS delivery scheduled for today. I have lots of new embossing powders, flock and glitter coming from Hampton Art. I will be "sparkling" in my next post. :)

No comments: