Monday, February 27, 2012

I Hug You Card

I Hug You Card
Sharing a card I did for some different challenges (which will be listed below). Even though I have a room full of supplies (and I mean a room full), I discovered when making this card I had no ivory lace. I know you are gasping and shocked....probably not as much as ME though. I searched high and low and the only thing even close was white lace. (And yes, I see a shopping trip in my future to buy IVORY lace.) :) The lace was being added as an after thought (which means everything else was already on the card....such as ivory cardstock. After not finding ivory lace with my first search, I did another because surely I had missed it the first time. :) Second search and still no ivory lace.....so what to do? I took the white lace and rubbed it through a purple ink pad (that would explain my purple fingers today). :) The sticker and patterned paper are by BoBunny. The embossing folder is by Sizzix and the sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts. Here's the challenges this card fits:
1) CPS (Sketch)
2) Stamptacular Sunday (Photo Inspiration)
3) Sentimental Sunday (Lace & Pearls)
4) Charisma Cardz (Love Is In The Air)
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have some ivory lace in YOUR stash. Wink. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sentiment, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs Julie P

Linda Beeson said...

Oh so pretty, loving the lavender. Great use of the CPS sketch.

Shell said...

beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

papertrails leaver said...

such a lovely card! Love the purples! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Winnie said...

Lovely card nice colors and the sentiment are great thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie DT

Sandy S said...

What a sweet card! It is so wonderful!

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Sandy S
SS DT