Monday, September 26, 2011

Kickin' Birthday Card

TTC02 markers
High Heels Birthday Card
It's time for another Touch Twin Marker Challenge which is a color one. I used fun stamps by Hero Arts. I had to color my image with Copics as I didn't have the right Touch Twin colors (still sobbing that I didn't win the box of 12 in the first challenge....wink, wink). But you know what Scarlet O'Hara always says...."tomorrow is another day" (or in this case, another challenge). The embossing folder is by Sizzix. The felt ric rac is by My Mind's Eye.
Jane Fonda Book
Hope your Monday was a good one. It was a good mail day here as the book I won came in. No, I didn't win the Touch Twin markers BUT I did win a book. I won a copy of the new Jane Fonda biography. I can't wait to read it (course winning markers would be good too....crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for the next one!!!!!). :)

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Vicki