Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just A Note Card/Touch Twin Markers Challenge

Three Girls Note Card
I tell ya I'm wanting to win those markers at the Touch Twin Markers Challenge blog. :) (Course I'm not the only one "drooling" over them). :) Anyway I did another card for their first challenge of "Playing With Our Peeps." Since I don't have but a few colors of the ShinHan Touch Twin markers, I used Copic markers on this card. (You can use another brand until the first of the year at this challenge site.) The little girl image is from one of the new Hampton Art/Graphic 45 cling stamps. The "just a note" is from The {Stamps} of Life. The tiny paper strips that look like "stitching" are by Diecuts With A View. So cross your fingers, toes and eyes for me to win those ShinHan markers. Mama needs new "toys." :)

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Nice CAS Design! good luck with the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Vicki