Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pink Challenge

Baby Welcome Card
Stamp Something has a "Pink Challenge" going on this week. I have two cards to share for this one. The first one is a baby "welcome" card. The alphabet stamps are by Hampton Art. The fringed trim is by My Mind's Eye. All of the borders were done with punches by EK Success while the butterfly punch is a Martha Stewart. The label maker and clear tape used are by Dymo. This card is a easy one. :)
New Job Congrats Card
My second card is a new job congratulations card. It features stamps by Hampton Art and patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket. The gathered ribbon is by American Crafts. Again I pulled out my Dymo label maker but the tape is some "old" by Around The Block. :) The pearls are by KaiserCraft. Another fast and easy card. I have gotten up to a dark and rainy day. Perfect weather for staying in and playing "catch-up" on a lot of chores and hopefully time to "play" too. Have a great day and stop by again soon. :)

1 comment:

Pattie said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our stamp something with some pink challenge!