Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Stamps Of Life Release

Flowers For You Card
It's new stamp time at The {Stamps} Of Life. This month's release is called "flowers2share." I have to confess that I had a lot of fun with this set. :) As I have said before, the quality of these clear stamps make the best impressions. You get crisp, clear images everytime. If you haven't checked out the monthly stamps or special releases, then what are you waiting for? :) It's looking like rain in my neck of the woods. I am the "birthday girl" today so planning on doing what I love best......making cards. It would have been nice to go to Paris instead but you know how that goes. (My oldest daughter is actually in Paris this week......so I guess that's the second best thing if you can't go yourself. Wink.) :) Have a great Tuesday and come back soon. I'm off to see if I can find my birthday cake. :)
Smile Vases Card
Polka Dot Vase Card
For You Caard

No comments: