Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thank You Teacher Card

Thank You Teacher Card/Paper Sundae #28 Challenge
It seems like the summer is flying by. I took my youngest daughter "back to school" shopping last week. She'll be starting back in a couple of weeks. It only seemed fitting that I do the challenge over at Paper Sundaes which is a "back to school" one. :) The apple image is a rubber stamp by Hampton Art. The checkerboard border is a punch by Martha Stewart. The checkerboard ribbon is some by Mary Englebreit that I found at Michael's. The ric rac is by Wright's and the sentiment is a Dymo label. Simple card but I was happy with the results. :)

I got the new magazine called Card Style a few days ago. I've always had a hard time deciding what style I leaned towards since I seem to do them all. But since looking at this magazine and studying my last few cards, I "think" I might be a "fun and cute" cardmaker with a little"clean and graphic" thrown in. Course the next card I make might be a "shabby chic and vintage" (you know how I love to take a vintage image and make it funny). There needs to be a "fun and vintage" category just for ME. :) What is your style? Thanks for stopping by and stay cool (which means staying inside at my house!) :)

4 comments:

Alica said...

Cool! Great job on the back to school theme!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Christine said...

Great card for our Back to School challenge, love your bright and fun apples :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Bananastamper said...

Great card, love that ric rac!
THanks for playing along with PS!
SHanna :)

Crystal said...

Fabulous card, love the red/black & "thank you teacher" label! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)