Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tulips Thank You Card

Tulips Thank U Card
My tulips thank you card fits two challenges posted yesterday. It is based on the Card Patterns #68 sketch and it also uses the colors of pink, amethyst and celery green for the challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges. All the papers are by Martha Stewart (also the gingham bow). The diecuts are by Sizzix. The tulip image is a rub-on by Royal & Langnickel (also the alphabet rub-ons). The brads are by Basic Grey and I also used some circle punches by EK Success. Thanks for stopping by....this is my second post for the day. I guess I better get off the computer and get dinner started. How about some ham, home-made potato salad, fresh cream corn and biscuits? Sounds good to me, I'm starving. :)

1 comment:

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely summery card. Thanks also for your lovely comments about one of my cards. Much appreciated.
Diane x