Friday, June 4, 2010

Tulips Sympathy Card

Tulips Sympathy Card
I'm hanging my head in shame as I type this. I had hoped to do a card a day for one of the challenge sites. I had visions of setting a record (wink) but only lasted 15 days. :) Of course starting this in the summer was not the smartest move. School is out and both my girls are home. I also have "caregiver" to add to my resume. My mother lives with us since her stroke in November. Throw in some unexpected things and there goes my "world record." :) Maybe I should just say I'm going to do a card challenge as often as I can. :) Today's card fits three challenge sites: Creative Card Crew's of pink and green, Daring Cardmakers of using pearls and Friday Sketchers (based on a sketch). The card has a rub-on by Royal & Langnickel, pearls and flower are by Prima Marketing and the brads are by Making Memories. The cardstock is by American Crafts while the image is by Crafty Secrets. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday night. We are having a family game night plus movie night. Going to play some Gin Rummy and then watch the movie "Precious" that I had on the 'ole Netflix list. Been wanting to see that one for a long time.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Beautiful card and I just adore those pearls. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

This is beautiful and is sure to bring comfort. Your pearl swirls are wonderful
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

So pretty! I love the bright colors...but still appropriate card for it's intent. Lovely! Thanks for playing at CCC!

Janna :)

Michele Roos said...

Wow such a gorgeous card. Hugs Michele x