Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Friends Are Family Card

Friends Are Family
Mojo Monday has a pretty sketch this week that I wanted to try. The sentiment is some patterned paper by BoBunny while the image is by Lunagirl. I pulled out one of my older Hampton Art stamps and did the background on the cardstocks. The border punch is by Martha Stewart and the flower is by Prima Marketing. I added some ribbon, bling and black staples to finish it up.
The little snow we had yesterday afternoon was all melted by mid-morning. I know some of you have had more snow than you care for but it was so pretty falling. I wished it could have been more and stayed around a little longer. :) Not much else going on except that I saw the movie "Crazy Heart" last night. When I do my Oscar voting, I'm going to give the Best Actor vote to Jeff Bridges. He did a wonderful job in this movie. :) I downloaded the soundtrack to this one too. It has some good music in it!!!!

No comments: