Sunday, July 31, 2022

Blue Christmas Card

I went in my craft room to do the new Jingle Belles "Blue Christmas" challenge and my desk flip calendar showed the date July 20th.  I couldn't believe it had been that long since I had creative fun "therapy."  :)   I found this cute polar bear printed panel in an older Recollections paper pad in my stash (or hoard) of papers.  I stamped the sentiment with navy ink in the lower right corner using a Colorado Craft Company stamp.  I die cut letters to spell "joy" out of navy card stock plus white fun foam.  Glued the navy letters over the fun foam to give the letters extra dimension.  Finally I adhered tiny light blue snowflakes to the panel  (Falling Snow Sprinkles by Kat Scrappiness) and was finished with a quick and easy Christmas card.  Yay, one less to make during the busy holiday season!  Thanks for dropping in.  Hope you are able to stay cool on these hot summer days.










 

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Sweet holiday card. Beautiful blending of colors for the background. Thanks for sharing at the Double D "Purple, Blue and Green" Challenge.

lauren bergold said...

So beautifully vivid and a brilliant customization of a very cool, and perfectly on-point patterned paper! Love the way you've placed the sentiment, as well. Thanks for joining our "Blue Christmas" fun at Jingle Belles!

SmilynStef said...

Love the sentiment in the sky and those cute polar bears ... so very glad you joined our BLUE Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations