Sunday, February 20, 2022

CASe A Card Time Out Challenges Card

Joining the Time Out Challenges CASe A Card Challenge with this card.  I was inspired by Michele's sentiment in the center of her beautiful card plus the foliage peeking out from behind the die cut shape.  I used a soft shade of blue card stock for the base, center die cut and die cut sentiment (which I cut out five times and adhered together for extra dimension).  I used a pretty flamingo washi tape to add interest at the top and bottom of the card base.  I die cut four green and two gold metallic cardstock leaf branches to tuck under the round shape (like Michele had done hers).  I added a green hemp bow and some gold sequins for the finishing touch.  Fun card to make and can't wait to mail to this week!  Thanks for dropping in and remember to stay crafty!



 

1 comment:

Nonni said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you used Michele's card as your inspiration and made it completely your own by using own colors and that fun flamingo washi tape. Love the pops of gold too. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!