Saturday, August 15, 2020

Cactus Prick Card

Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers has a "V Is For Vulgar" challenge going on and I had to give it a try.
My daughter and I went shopping yesterday to Michael's and Hobby Lobby for the first time since February!  We went early, wore masks and did social distancing (We also took wipes to clean shopping carts and had hand sanitizer in the car).  I was relieved to see shoppers wearing masks and not crowding....so it goes to show crafters are smart people!  (Big wink.)  One of my purchases was a pretty new paper pad which has lots of cactus patterns.  I used it as my inspiration for my "vulgar" card.  :)  I used my Cricut Air 2 to write the text "Dont Be A Prick."  The cactus die is by Sizzix.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay safe.



 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Just perfect. And you're so right, crafters are just naturally intelligent. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Helen said...

Absolutely brilliant!! And so true!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

JulieP said...

AWESOME!!! (and totally wish I'd thought of it. LOL!) hanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Donna said...

he he he he he
I LOVE this!!!!
Thanks for gettin' vulgar with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

SmilynStef said...

Look at you ... crowned the Queen ... awesome card.