Sunday, October 6, 2019

Frankly Awesome Halloween Card


I was in the mood to make a Halloween card before I left my craft room.  I like to mail Halloween cards to friends and neighbors.  What better time to make one when still celebrating World Card Making Day.  :)  I used my Foil Quill and gold fold to do the frame around the patterned paper and stamped sentiment (Joy Clair Stamps Creeping It Real).  The die cut was done with my Silhouette Cameo (#67843 Frankenstein Silhouette) and black cardstock.  I also stenciled the word "beware" with Distress Oxide ink on white cardstock.  I cut a stencil using the Silhouette Cameo and this stencil pattern (#32431 Stencil Caution Signs).  For a fun finishing touch, I added a glittered spider sticker (Recollections).  Frankie is going to be walking by these challenges:






I guess I need to get out of my crafting comfortable clothes and get dressed.  Hubby has offered to take us out for dinner so I wouldn't have to cook.  I certainly wasn't going to argue with that!  :)  Thanks for taking time to visit.  Remember to stay crafty this week.  :)




5 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a pretty foiled frame for your Halloween card, Beverly! It's scary but not too scary and lots of fun! Thanks for bringing Frankie by to see us at CAS Mix Up!

Loll said...

Your gold foiled frame is so cool! Great Halloween card with lots of scarfy bits :), sparkle and shine. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card!! I love the gold foiled frame. Thanks so much for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

Jo said...

Perfect Halloween card, love that foiled frame, just brings all the other elements together.
Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

Michelle W said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us for our WCMD challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. Good luck!