Monday, June 24, 2019

Top Dog Shaker Card

Stayed out of the pool this morning to make a shaker card.....I know what a sacrifice!  (Wink.)  The current Art Impressions challenge is to create a shaker card.  I used this set called Dog Mouthful by Art Impressions.  I used the bone stamp image (with matching die) to create the "shaker" elements.  I ended up putting twelve bones in the shaker part.  I also used the mouth die so the dog image could be holding a bone too.  :)  The background behind the bones was done on watercolor paper using Ken Oliver Color Bursts.  I also did "stitching" for added detail with a black Copic detail pen.  Fun card which will hopefully bring a smile to one of my stamp swapping friends.
Art Impressions Challenge (#259 Shaker Cards)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (Anything Goes)

No comments: