Sunday, May 26, 2019

Birthday Girl Cake Card

I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I found a few minutes to make a card today in between all the grilling and food preparations.  :)  I have a friend's birthday coming up so thought I would get her card made.  Plus I discovered AAA Cards is celebrating their 5th birthday and have lots of great prizes. I picked the perfect time to do her card.  :)  I used one of my older sets from Concorde and 9th for the cake image.  The sentiment is by Penny Black.  I cut it out with a die by Sizzix.  I hope my friend likes the card as much as I enjoyed making it!  ;)  My birthday cake is joining these challenges:
AAA Cards (Clean and Simple Birthday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Bright Colors Moodboard)




9 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

wouldn't mind that cake right now haha. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

Donna Scholz said...

Beautiful card, Bev. In order to be considered for one of our top cards, you will need to add a link back to our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge page before 5pm MDT. Thanks for sharing!!! -Donna

Jane said...

Well that's what I call a birthday cake! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday and AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Karen Brown said...

I love your bright and festive birthday cake! Perfect for any girlfriend. :-) Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Tristan said...

What a delicious looking card Bev. Lovely colouring and great use of the DSP to ground your cake image. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan. DT

ÅsaJ said...

Such a wonderful Birthday cake! Thank you for joining AAA Cards 5th Birthday Bash! Hugs Åsa

debby4000 said...

Love the beautiful birthday cake card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cake image and fabulous colouring..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Yum what a delicious cake. CarolG