Friday, February 8, 2019

Shaped Hipster Santa Card

I've taken a few days off from my cleaning and organizing home projects.  I'll get started again next week after I rest a few days.  But if I am honest, I missed making cards and needed some crafty time!  ;)  There is a fun challenge at Jingle Belles called "Shaping Up For The New Year."  It is all about making shaped holiday cards.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create this hipster Santa.  The pattern is called "Santa Claus Motorcyclis Card" and can be found at the Silhouette Design Store.  The stamped sentiment is by Darcie's Clear Stamps (Happy Holla Days set).   We have a friend which rides motorcycles so I know who is getting this card for Christmas!  :)  This Santa is hip and will be riding to these challenges:

Jingle Belles (Shaping Up For New Year)


2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh! my! gosh!!! hipster motorcycle santa! that is probably UNBEATABLE in the coolness sweepstakes! wow! so happy you could shape up for the holidays (again!!) with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

This is the best ... I adore those sunglasses ... what a super-fun design ... so glad you're having somne cardmaking fun and joined us again at Jingle Belles.