Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Merry and Bright Ornament Tag/Card

The challenge for day four at Ellen's 12 Days of Tags With A Feminine Twist is embossing.  I used a Neat & Tangled image (Merry and Bright) and heat embossed it with silver.  I was inspired by Justine Hovey's tags.  I loved her pink color scheme plus the silver embossing.

Since I am still working on Christmas cards, I put the tag on a card after finishing it.  

I'm linking this merry and bright ornament tag/card up at:

The Paper Players (Theme Challenge)

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Such a beautiful tag, Beverly! The silver embossing is gorgeous against the pink! The embossed card to which you adhered it is stunning. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

laurie said...

So pretty! I love the silver..the embossing is gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Suze said...

Love the silver and pink colour combo. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC with an optional twist of Add A Sticker Or Two Or More.