Monday, October 9, 2017

For You Variations Challenge Cards

I made it to the last challenge posted by Winnie and Walter in their World Cardmaking Day challenges!  Woo Hoo!  I did it!  The last challenge is called the "Variations" challenge.  You were to make a card and then make another one with variations from the first one.  Fun challenge and double pay off when you finished it....not one card but two!  I used two different stamp sets by Winnie and Walter (see my card recipe).

For my variations, I used different colors, embossing folders and sentiments plus just switched the layout around.
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Winnie & Walter (WW046 In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers and WW087 In Bloom: Carolina's Florals)
Ink Pads -- Clearsnap (Candy, Banana, Kiwi and Wicked Black)
Cardstock -- Recollectons
Embossing Folders -- Sizzix
Corner Rounder -- Fiskars
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M
Misc. -- Mini Staples (Tim Hol

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you got to enjoy World Cardmaking Day as much as I did!

No comments: