Sunday, September 24, 2017

Autumn Greetings Card

I have done another card for the Pink and Main Autumn Challenge.  I used their new Fall Bouquets clear stamp set.  Now here is the tricky part, I also wanted to join the Stamping Sensations challenge.  It is a color challenge (see photo below) and the colors are non-traditional fall colors.  So I tried to do a fall card with a "different" color scheme.  Is there a law that says pink can't be used for an autumn card?  I hope not because I used it. (Wink.)  My different colored fall card is going to be linking up to these challenges:

                                                       Pink and Main Challenge (Autumn)

                                                                  Stamping Sensations

                                                                          Fab Friday

                                                                           
Allsorts (Things With Wings -- I have a bird and a butterfly on this card.)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Pink & Main (Fall Bouquets)
Ink Pad -- Momenta (Gray)
Markers -- Staedtler
Patterned Papers -- Jillibean Soup and KI Memories
Diecuts -- Sizzix and The Stamps of Life
Clothespin -- Jillibean Soup
Hemp Cord -- Hemptique
Sequins -- MultiCraft Imports, Inc.
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - this card has a little bit of everything! I really like your stitched layers, especially that oval nested on the circles. I love your focal image, too, with such pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Wendy L said...

This us so pretty,thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm really pleased that you wanted to join us and I really like your alternative Autumnal colours. As a Stamper, you have the 'Artistic Licence' to have your own take on any stamps and colours, so well done you on being brave enough to try something a little different. The delicate stamped flowers look so pretty and they work beautifully with the background papers and die cut frame. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Amanda Mertz said...

Great take on all the challenges! I think pink definitely works for fall cards! I have quite a few pink zinnias going strong in my garden. Great job blending the different DSP patterns! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x