Saturday, July 15, 2017

Sketch Saturday #472 Baby Card


I love a good sketch for creating a card which is why I fell in love with the Sketch Saturday challenge blog. I was happy to be asked to join their design team recently and this is my "first" card as part of the design team. We were asked to use a digital image from this week's sponsor Oddball Art Company.  I chose a cute image of a cloud with hearts hanging from it which just screamed "baby" to me.  Hope you like my first card for Sketch Saturday!

CARD RECIPE:
Digital Stamp -- Oddball Art Company (Kawaii Cloud & Hearts)
Coloring Medium for Digital Stamp -- Colored Pencils by Staedtler
Stickers -- Diecuts With A View (clear sentiment) and My Little Shoebox (alphabet)
Embossing Folder -- Sizzix
Twine -- Jillibean Soup
Cardstock -- Recollections
Pop Dots -- All Night Media

1 comment:

April said...

Hi Bev, This is cute! This is April. I met you at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo! I hope you had a good time at the show. I did and I hope to go back next year. I can't wait to start playing with the things I won and bought! have a great day!