Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stamps of Life March Extra Sets Release

 photo SOL March Extra Sets One.jpg
Time for some new stamps from The Stamps of Life. I had the pleasure to work with tripletflower2stamp and happycalligraphy2stamp this month. These were especially fun to work with on these cold, snowy winter days at home. :) We hardly get any snow where I live and we have had two snowfalls in the last two weeks! I know a lot of you are tired of all the snow but we enjoyed it....course it will be nice to see spring too. Did you remember to roll your clock ahead this morning? I miss that extra hour of sleep! :) Hope you like my cards. Stay warm and thanks for stopping by.
 photo SOL March Extra Sets Two.jpg  photo SOL March Extra Sets Three.jpg  photo SOL March Extra Sets Four.jpg  photo SOL March Extra Sets Five.jpg

No comments: