Sunday, September 23, 2012

Vintage Anniversary Card

Happily Ever After Card
How about a "fun" anniversary card today? :) This one was posted on the Hampton Art
blog last week. I've always loved to create cards with vintage photos and "funny" sentiments. :) The stamps are by Hampton Art and can be found here. The patterned paper is by Diecuts With A View while the flowers are by Prima Marketing with a decorative brad by My Mind's Eye. Finish it off with some photo corners by Canson and a label tape sentiment by Dymo and you have a fast and easy card. :)

Hope you have a beautiful afternoon planned. I'm loving this autumn weather. My favorite thing to do in the fall is go outside and read. It's perfect weather to sit on the front porch and "escape" with a good book. Speaking of good books, there is a nice giveaway over at the "Are You Finished?" blog. You could win a copy of Into The Forest by Jean Hegland or if you prefer a $10 Amazon gift certificate (for book of your choice). I stayed up late last night reading and finishing In The Shadow of the Banyon Tree (which I recommend). :) Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your fall day.

No comments: