Thursday, October 8, 2009

MoJo Madness #107 - Contest

Butterfly Lady
My card for today is based on the sketch over at MoJo Monday. The minute I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to "play." :) The papers are by Cosmo Cricket and the rubber stamps are by Prima Marketing (butterfly) and Hampton Art (sentiment).

My trip yesterday was a success....got jeans for my youngest daughter. Now she won't freeze to death (wink). :) Ran in Hobby Lobby but I failed to read the "small" print in the ad. Yes, the punches were 50% off BUT just The Paper Studio brand. :( That foiled my plans to get some of those new EK Success border punches. I came home richer but sadder. :) I only bought one corner rounder punch (my old one is starting to act up). Oh well, as Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day." :) How is your Thursday treating you? :)

No comments: