Friday, October 20, 2023

Witching You Card


I had creating fun in my craft room this morning after trying to get in there ALL week!  Darn those pesty chores....wink!  I wanted to join the Time Out Vintage Challenge.  I found these cute little girls in my stash from a package of Tim Holt paperdolls.  The stamped sentiment is from the Monster Mash set by Photoplay.
The patterned papers are from a paper pad found at Michael's last year.  The oval die cut is by Gina Marie.  I added just a touch of Tangerine Stickles to the paper dolls for sparkle.  The felt "boo" is from my stash (package from Michael's years ago).  Thanks for dropping by.  I'll be linking these little witches at:








6 comments:

Nonni said...

Very unique project, so fun how you combined the vintage images with contemporary Halloween stuff! Love the papers you used too. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

SmilynStef said...

what a fun yet creepy little pair ... love those witchy hats ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

Arlene said...

I think this is perfect for a Halloween card, for sure. The challenge at Die Cut Divas is to layer dies, one on top of another. I see you did use a die, but I only see one. We do thank you for joining Die Cut Divas, however, we just can choose this card in the random pick as there are not at least two layered dies. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October challenge.

My name is Erika. said...

Those little girls are the sweetest witches I've ever seen. What a great card Beverly. Thanks for sharing it with us at TIOT. Hugs-Erika

Bobby said...

Your vintage dolls look ready for Halloween in their witch's hats, Beverly. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Meggymay said...

The witches look so cute, its a fantastic Halloween card, Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne