Friday, October 6, 2023

Pink Meowy Christmas Card



It is a cloudy with a little rain day so I spent happy time in my craft room this morning.  I wanted to do a second card for the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in honor of Janis Woolbright who sadly passed away in January of this year.  There is also a new challenge up at Jingle Belles which is "I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas."  So this was the perfect time to combine the two challenges.

The stamps are an older set in my stash from Simon Says Stamp (pretty sure they are retired).  The square die is one from Spellbinders (plus I used a snowflake pattern embossing folder on it after cutting out).  This was a fun card to put together and I have a cat loving friend who will love receiving it at Christmas time.

If you haven't checked out the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge going on at Christmas Kickstart for the month of October, you are missing out!  There are lots of prizes and it is such a nice way to remember our friend Janis.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a crafty day!

 

16 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Wow I love the bright pink of your card, so cute with those sweet kittens.

Barbara said...

Such a lovely card - and Larry, my "house tiger", agrees!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! I love your non-traditional colour palette and how beautifully you've coloured the cats. Such a joyful creation! Thanks for playing along again at Christmas Kickstart where we remember our friend and fellow blogger, Janis, Jo x

Suzanne H said...

Love the pink! Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining in at Christmas Kickstart Cat Lovers Hop. Helpful Hopper - Suzanne

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh my, the cuteness! I love your colour combo and the gorgeous die-cut behind these two sweeties that you've so beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge! I hope you'll come back again with some more adorable Christmas kitty cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love using pink for Christmas. This came out so adorably! Love the look on their sweet faces AND how you colored them so purrfectly.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm hopping from the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. How cute and fun couple of friends!! :) Look at those faces! Love so much your design and that vibrant pink!

papierelle said...

I'm always amazed at all the cute cat stamps out there. Your two cute cats are also included. Lovely card!!

SmilynStef said...

Cute cute cute ... love how you colored your kittie and embossed the die cut background ... so very glad you joined our PINK for a Cure at Jingle Belles.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Oh wow Beverly! Another gorgeous creation! Love how you colored your kitties, and I love the bright, pretty colors you used! Such a cheerful card! Thank you for joining us for the Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge!

Carole J said...

This is a fabulous kitty Christmas card, Beverly! I love the pink background. Those kitties are adorable and beautifully coloured.
Thank you for joining the special Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in memory of Janis Woolbright. x

mandysea said...

So sweet, the pair of kitties look like besties with a wonderful pop of the pink background. Gorgeous colours used and clever card!

Ellibelle said...

Love this! The pink looks wonderful!
xEllie, hopping along in the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.
Ellibelle's Corner

lauren bergold said...

Supercute card and the perfect tribute to your friend, also a fabulous take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

Bunny said...

It's very cute and I love the pink. Great fluted square die. [Bunny]

Fikreta said...

awww its super cute!