Friday, October 27, 2023

Strolling Down Coffee Memory Lane

It's almost time for the 2023 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Today Amy walked down memory lane and posted her own favorite cards from each year's hop.  Then she invited all of us to do the same.   If you do this and link up at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog there is a prize up for grabs.  Read all about it HERE. When I went back to look I saw I had been participating since 2017.  It was such fun looking back at all of my cards through the years for this hop.   Hope you enjoy strolling down memory lane with me. 

2017

2018

2019

2020

2021

2022

 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE them Beverly! So happy to read that you've been hoppin' since 2017. Can I just say, you always have the fun sentiments!! Last year's seriously cracks me up.

Patry Ro said...

Hello Beverly, So pretty cards. Kind regards.